Sunday, October 28, 2012

God is at work...

Experiencing God has challenged us to have our eyes opened to see God at work around us. In this post the English men of the Ark will share their God sightings.

This Spring, I sensed God's call to Sabbatical to prepare for the next phase of life, confirmed by mentors and God's Word. I made a plan to finish my work responsibilities. Last month, several roadblocks appeared preventing me from going on Sabbatical. There were no human solutions available, but through the next week without my activity God broke through them and changed my work situation radically, proving that nothing can interfere with His purposes! 

I continue to wonder how I am to glorify God here at work, but I do see that God is accomplishing His work here as I struggle through placing Him first. God is at work... even at "work".

Men, add your experience of God in the comments!

No comments: