Sunday, November 4, 2012

危機? 轉機? 神機!

This week in the Chinese Cabin, we recounted our spiritual markers and shared current challenges. We realize that minor frustrations or major crises in our life are all opportunities to experience God. In our desperate pleas and total surrender, His love and peace overflow and compel us to trust, hope and love deeper, then these crises become spiritual milestones of our life.

Therefore, we now give thanks in peace or in trials, just like Paul said: "I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want, I can do everything through him who gives me strength." (Phl 4:12b-13)

Together, we are learning not to be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, presenting our request to God. And we shall experience the Truth - the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, guarding our hearts and our minds in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really thankful to God that I can enjoy my current life stage. Although I have struggles and challenges everyday, God opens my eyes to see his blessings in other places, and reminds me He is with me everyday.